USAA is an excellent place to begin your career. Our commitment to new talent is fundamental to the success of our mission, and we know that your ideas and energy will add tremendous value. A great internship is waiting for you, and our team is ready to help you succeed. Come spend your summer at USAA and gain a career where you can make a difference!
- Be a part of an organization whose mission is focused on serving the military community
- Come share our passion for serving our members even if you aren’t connected to the military
- Forbes has named us one of The Best Employers for New Grads
USAA offers internships in many different areas and recruits a wide variety of majors. We offer a structured 10-week summer internship program that provides college students the opportunity to discover what it’s like to work at a leading financial services organization. During your internship experience, you will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges
- Connect with other interns through social and volunteer events
- Become a part of USAA’s collaborative culture
- Build relationships with your manager and mentor
- Grow from executive leader guidance
- Gain insight into the service of our military community
Culture & Benefits
From day one, our interns are treated like full time employees. Our benefits are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional wellness while employed at USAA.
- Immediate USAA membership
- Casual dress code
- Health, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Diversity Business Groups
- Volunteer Days – two days of paid time per year
- Wellness Programs
The majority of our internships are based in San Antonio, TX, with positions available in:
We welcome all applications for our internship program. To qualify for an internship, you must be currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university, and have an anticipated graduation after the final day of the internship. The majority of our interns are in the summer between their junior and senior year of studies. Please review each job posting for specific requirements for that role.
When to Apply for an Internship
Our positions are competitive, we strongly recommend applying early. Our 10-week summer program will begin late May and last through July.
We have two main recruiting cycles a year:
- Fall (August – November)
- Spring (January – March)
USAA partners with universities to recruit for select positions. Check the link below to see if we'll be participating or hosting virtual events at your university by reviewing our schedule.
Come Meet Our Team
We recruit at universities and conferences, check out our upcoming schedule of events. We look forward to meeting you!