USAA is growing and looking for Compliance professionals.
USAA is growing and looking for Compliance professionals to bring their careers to our exciting workplace. We are a family of companies that provide insurance, banking, investments, retirement products and advice to more than 12.8 million current and former members of the U.S. military and their families. We’re known for our legendary commitment to our members, and consistently recognized for outstanding service, employee well-being and financial strength.
You will find career mobility.
As a USAA Compliance professional, you will find career mobility is encouraged and gain diverse experience through exposure to a variety of USAA businesses. Within a collaborative team setting, you will use your business skills and knowledge to enhance the control environment across USAA. We value our employees as our number one asset and invest significantly in training and development, including advanced degrees, professional designations and specialty certifications.What we're looking for
- 4 or more years of large insurance or large bank work experience or compliance/risk experience
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations
- Expert knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Expert knowledge of relevant regulatory data sources
- Expert knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques
We currently have exciting Compliance opportunities in San Antonio and Phoenix
San Antonio, Texas
- No. 14 on the list of the "25 Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2018" by U.S. News
- UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy, food trucks, Tex-Mex & BBQ culture
- 250+ days of sunshine, average temperature of 70°, 114 miles of urban trails for hiking and biking
- Only in San Antonio: The Alamo, San Antonio missions, San Antonio River Walk, world’s largest cowboy boots
The USAA home office sits on a scenic 286 acres and is one of the largest single-occupancy buildings in the U.S.; we even have our own zip code. This campus is equipped with on-site amenities to make your life easier:
- 6 full-service cafeterias, 3 Starbucks, 3 company stores
- 3 free fitness centers, outdoor trails & basketball courts, clinic & pharmacy
- Child development center
- No. 19 on the list of the "25 Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2018" by U.S. News
- 5-star restaurants, food trucks, craft beer & coffee culture
- 300+ days of sunshine, average temperature of 75°, hundreds of miles of trails for hiking and biking
- Only in Phoenix: Camelback Mountain, Heard Museum, Papago Park, Roosevelt Row, southwest’s largest fine art museum
The USAA Phoenix campus is innovatively designed with copper-clad buildings that blend into the Sonoran Desert. While taking advantage of the natural sunlight and circulation, our campus is equipped with on-site amenities to make your life easier:
- Full-service cafeteria, Starbucks & company store
- Free fitness center, relaxation zones & outdoor basketball court
- Child development center
Here's what our people are saying
“At USAA, I feel I am surrounded by people who want to do the right thing. In Compliance, this is part of our job – facilitating adherence to laws and regulations and, in turn, doing what is best for our members. It goes beyond this, though. USAA makes it a priority for all employees, not just those in our department, to understand the importance of being a compliant company.”
Tara Gerhold, ED Enterprise Anti-Money Laundering
USAA in the community - we're stronger together
At USAA, we aspire to lead and inspire actions that improve lives in our military and local communities. We are passionate about helping others and support volunteerism. Each employee receives up to two days of paid time, per year, to volunteer for nonprofit organizations of their choice.