Customer Service & Sales Careers
Build a bright career in our core business.
USAA operates four customer service and sales centers – in Phoenix, Arizona; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Tampa, Florida; and San Antonio, Texas. We focus on two main areas: banking and insurance. In banking, you might start as a credit card customer service associate and later explore areas such as mortgage and consumer lending. In insurance, you’ll handle questions on our property and auto insurance lines, as well as apply contract knowledge. Whether you’re helping a service member or a family member, every call you handle makes a difference and provides a real sense of satisfaction.
This is one of the largest business areas at USAA, with many ways to advance. You can learn additional products, add new responsibilities or move from insurance to property to specialty products, for example. Eventually, you may be able to move into other roles and responsibilities that interest you. What sets our roles apart?
A focus on the member’s needs, in every conversation
Manageable sales goals, with no time limit per call
Onboarding, plus 10-12 weeks of product and technical training
Ongoing training and culture programs throughout your career
- Member Solutions Specialist-Agency San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida
- Customer Service Claims- Intern San Antonio, Texas
- Customer Service Representative- Work From Home Phoenix, Arizona
- Property & Casualty Producer/Agent representative - Remote Phoenix, Arizona | Colorado Springs, Colorado | San Antonio, Texas | Chesapeake, Virginia | Charlotte, North Carolina | Sandy Springs, Georgia
- Customer Service Representative- Work From Home Colorado Springs, Colorado