Business Rules Analyst Senior (CACS)
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a Business Rules Analyst Senior for our San Antonio Home Office or 100% Remote work location available.
The individual selected for this role will be responsible for administration and production support for the Bank Collections systems at USAA.
Brings together and analyzes internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users. Translates users' business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation. Applies methodologies and prepares detailed specifications and related documentation.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
- Identifies and handles existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are efficiently identified, measured, supervised, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Leads teams on project management, system change management, business rules and analysis and development, product development, product maintenance, service delivery and changes to existing systems/applications.
- Ensures change control processes and procedures encompass and/or carry out to enterprise or industry guidelines or standard methodologies.
- Reviews post implementation documentation for lessons learned and recommends procedural or process updates for future initiatives.
- Provides subject matter expertise in development of creative solutions for business requirements or product offerings; advises on strategic and tactical solutions.
- Works with LOBs, vendors, and other internal resources to define business requirements and coordinate system improvements to achieve LOB, CoSA or enterprise objectives.
- Analyzes options to settle the best course of action to resolve or prevent future system outages or production issues.
- Presents recommendation and completes required actions.
- Provides mentorship to staff and assists management with workflow/workload schedule.
- Summarizes insights from analysis and use findings to develop business rules.
- Bachelor's degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years of experience consulting with customers/stakeholders, understanding business needs, and translating needs into requirements and prescribing technology solutions, including 3 years of experience in cost benefit analysis methodologies and tools OR Advanced degree in Information Management, Information Studies or related field with 4 years of experience consulting with customers/stakeholders, understanding business needs, and translating needs into requirements and prescribing technology solutions, including 1 year of experience in cost benefit analysis methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience gathering and authoring Business Requirements and solutions for projects.
- Advanced written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Proven knowledge of relevant regulatory compliance, industry regulations, risk management practices, and regulatory data sources.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 1 or more years of CACS (Computer Assisted Collection System) experience
- 1 or more years of experience working with Strata
- 3 or more years of Bank collections experience
- Experience supporting Bank Quality Assurance, controls, control testing, ICFR, PRCI and RCSA processes
The above description reflects the details considered vital to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200-$158,900*.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.