A customer service role in Insurance, Banking, and IT provides you with the unique opportunity to contribute to our mission of helping military members and their families. When you join us, you’ll be a part of a team that’s dedicated to giving back to the military community by providing exceptional service. Prepare for a role that’s fast paced and allows you the chance to take your career to new heights. At the end of the day, your reward is knowing you’ve made the lives of our military community a little easier –– plus our generous benefits package.
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative at USAA? Review the top traits we're looking for and see if you're the right fit.
- Good Listener
• Associate (or entry level)
Benefits that keep you balanced
Our employees’ health matters to USAA. USAA offers medical, dental, & vision insurance to provide comprehensive coverage to get the help you need.
12 weeks off for eligible mothers and fathers when a child joins the family.
Up to $10,000 education benefit
34 days PTO including 2 volunteer days.
Retirement plan with up to 8% match.
On-site benefits include child development centers, restaurants, relaxation zones and more so you can stay refreshed and energized.
Be a part of our culture
- Diversity and Inclusion We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the military community.
- Balance and wellness Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.