Technical Writer Midlevel - Mortgage BankingLocation San Antonio, Texas Secondary Locations San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0035870 Date posted Oct. 09, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobResponsible for the development and maintenance of end- to-end procedures and guidelines through research, gap/impact analysis, and business engagement with experts, leadership, technology, compliance, product development, legal, and other key stakeholders. Seeks to understand the regulatory environment so that business documents are accurate and compliant. Applies documented formats and standards to produce clear, accurate, and compliant procedures. Manages multiple and competing priorities of varying complexity. Manages project deliverables from submission through publication as part of the document management and delivery process.
- Reviews internal controls and processes and procedures associated with products, services, customers and operations.
- Maintains familiarity with internal processes and an awareness of changes to processes and updates process documentation accordingly.
- Acquires and applies proficient knowledge of potential risk and control issues and works with business partners to re-mediate.
- Creates procedures from scratch, workflows, or process maps for an online audience.
- Writes, reviews, edits, and standardizes business documents prepared by others.
- Assists with implementing change within the team, assigns tasks, and assists with overseeing projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Performs in an advisory capacity and serves as a subject matter expert to peers and process owners.
- Serves as a resource to the team for escalated issues.
- Briefs key stakeholders and management on initiatives and recommends courses of action.
- Applies proficient knowledge and provides guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of procedural governance, practices and policies.
- Looks for process improvements and efficiencies and makes recommendations to improve policy and procedures.
- Collaborates and provides ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of the procedure process.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 4 or more years of related experience and accountability for complex tasks in a relevant functional area
- Proficient level of verbal and written communication skills
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 4+ years of mortgage banking experience
- 4+ years of technical writing skills
- 4+ years of regulatory background
- 1+ years of Agile experience
Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Executive Operational Planning Manager San Antonio, Texas
- Audit Professional Practices - Board Reporting Executive Operational Planning Director San Antonio, Texas
- Audit Operations and Planning Executive San Antonio, Texas