Talent Management Advisor Senior (Remote)
- Job ID
- Date posted
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a Talent Management Advisor Senior in San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL, Charlotte, NC, or 100% remote work environment.
Remote work is available for candidates who do not live in a location where USAA has a physical office.
If on location: USAA values a culture that is highly collaborative, and we have found that a hybrid work type helps employees gain the best of both worlds – collaborating in-person in the office and working from home when needed to achieve focused deliverables. The actual days onsite are determined between each employee and the employee’s manager.
If remote: Occasional travel will be required to USAA facility for training and/or meetings.
Defines the strategy, design the plan for implementation, and execute/manage talent management programs and practices. This includes defining the integration points between key talent management processes and all HR and Business processes. Accountable for coordinating cross-functional projects to link talent management programs and practices to support business and employee needs. Serves as one of the functional experts for the design and execution of talent management systems. Operates as a driver for integration with HR COEs (Strategy, Reward, Talent, L&D), HR Business Partners, HR Solutions Delivery and HR Staff Operations. Collaborates with cross-functional team members in strategy development and implementation of talent and business solutions. Works under minimal supervision and most often with other Talent Management advisors to perform complex work assignments and problem resolution across multiple systems, functions, processes, or channels.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
- Builds and develops Talent Management approaches and core talent practices for application across the Enterprise.
- Supports complex Talent Management projects as subject matter expert to include strategy definition, requirements gathering, change management approach, implementation, governance, maintenance, work assignments and problem resolution.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions that build stronger Talent Management capabilities across the HR function and the Enterprise.
- May consult and support leadership to drive consistent processes for the strategic development of talent management programs.
- Directs talent management practices, systems and processes.
- Works with appropriate resources and influences the use of those resources to meet project needs.
- Has latitude to make standard project-related decisions.
- Collaborates with peers and all team members.
- Coaches and mentors peers and team members to achieve business results.
- Uses analytics to derive insights and recommendations.
- Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Produces analyses and root cause identification; develops and recommends business solutions.
- Proactively manages the development, implementation and ongoing evaluation of talent management metrics that document program effectiveness, cost efficiency and return on investment.
- Serves as a contact for strategic partnerships with outside vendors, consultants and organizations to incorporate industry best practices, trends, processes and products/services into talent management strategies.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Bachelor’s Degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 6 or more years of experience in enterprise-level talent program and process development and implementation.
- Strong consultative skills, leading projects with multiple executive stakeholders
- Experience building large scale career development programs
- Experience speaking to large groups at all levels within the organization
- Passion for supporting employee career development and growth
- Comfortable managing in a fast-paced, frequently changing, dynamic environment
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Compensation: USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200 - $158,900*( this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
Benefits: At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position