Senior Brand Manager
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a Senior Brand Manager to work from any of our USAA campuses to include San Antonio TX, Phoenix AZ, Colorado Springs CO, or Tampa FL. A 100% remote (Work@Home) environment may also be considered.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to think strategically and execute effectively. They should have a keen business sense and is proactive, resourceful and can think critically.
Participates, facilitates and leads cross-functional teams supporting the interaction between Business Partners and Marketing on marketing activities. Responsible for the development and on-going management of the marketing plan. Responsible for the development of go-to-market strategies.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
Client relationship management:
- Facilitates all interaction points between Business Partners and Marketing for marketing, sales and service activities.
- Develops and manages collaborative relationships with Business Partners and Marketing.
- Assists in the integration of cross-functional collaboration and innovations by supplying knowledge between Business Partners and Marketing.
- Monitors the execution and follow through of decisions reached between Business Partners and Marketing.
- Provides status updates to stakeholders.
- May provide additional support, including performance analysis and communications, to key stakeholders, including USAA Board and Brand Senior leadership.
Marketing and Sales plans:
- Contributes to the development of Annual Plans (and related go-to-market plans).
- Leads the delivery of the go-to-market plan components to Business Partners.
- May contribute to the cost benefit analysis of Marketing.
- Contributes to the development of the Marketing budget.
- Manages assigned Marketing budget/s.
- Facilitates program level reporting of select initiatives to the business partners.
- Bachelor's Degree required OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years of experience in marketing, sales, product or project management.
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams and business decisions.
- Solid program and/or project management skills.
- Experience with financials, general understanding of key business drivers and the supporting financials.
- Experience developing strategies; and translating those strategies into tactics.
- Demonstrated success in relationship building.
- Experience managing budgets.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Experience leading marketing campaigns and driving results at a Fortune 500 company.
- Ability to think strategically and execute effectively.
- Keen business sense and is proactive, resourceful and can think critically.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200.00 - $158,900.00*(this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 1/20/21 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Channel Management and Optimization Executive San Antonio, Texas