Quality Assurance/Quality Control Advisor I (AML,OFAC,FIU) Remote available
Purpose of JobWe are seeking talented Quality Assurance/Quality Control Advisor I for the following locations: San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Plano, TX, Tampa, FL, Charlotte, NC or 100% Remote environment available.
Responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining quality assurance/control programs to ensure effective and efficient policies, processes, and procedures are aligned and followed. Conducts quality reviews and delivers results to appropriate stakeholders and develops action plans for success.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Uses proficient knowledge to provide guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of moderately complex quality assurance/control programs, practices and policies.
- Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal practices and regulatory requirements.
- Administers quality assurance/control programs and communicates quality program decisions.
- Schedules and facilitates training and administers training materials and events to meet quality requirements.
- Briefs key stakeholders and management on quality assurance/control review results, trends, studies, and initiatives, and recommends courses of action.
- Serves as a resource to team members and/or business and identifies appropriate issues for escalation.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum (8 TOTAL YEARS) required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years of quality assurance, control, operations or process experience.
- Previous experience working in a financial services environment.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data, identifying trends, and recommending solutions.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Advanced knowledge of BSA/AML Regulatory Reporting, USA PATRIOT Act and OFAC requirements
- Strong Knowledge with AML, KYC, OFAC, FIU and/or AML investigations
- Strong writing and communications, organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills. The candidate should have the ability to establish credibility and strong partnerships with business leaders, control functions
- Ability to manage multiple reviews in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Current Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and/or Certified Global Sanctions Specialist (CGSS) certifications.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $66,300 - $119,500 this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.