P&C Product Management Analyst Consultant (100% Remote work location available)
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a P&C Product Management Analyst Consultant for the San Antonio Home Office or 100% Remote work location available.
The individual selected for this role will be responsible for P&C Product Development and Innovation.
Monitors, analyzes, and interprets data for property & casualty product line. Interprets sophisticated data analysis to find opportunities and challenges in assigned state(s). Develops recommendations to support product strategy with a deliberate focus on profitability, competitiveness, and sales performance for assigned state(s).
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and leads existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are efficiently identified, measured, supervised, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Analyzes sophisticated internal and external data such as segment level performance, local market trends, cost benefit analysis, and weekly and monthly performance vs plan/forecast.
- Develops recommendations related to multi-year strategic goals, policy/membership growth, product improvements, and non-rate actions.
- Formulates responses to routine and sophisticated member inquiries utmost by Member Contact teams.
- Interacts with, and at times directs, key partners across the business to collect and analyze information that drives the business goals including but not limited to Underwriting, Marketing, Legal, IT.
- Develops sophisticated product dashboards and reporting in excel, Tableau, or other analytical tools to support the identification of key performance metrics such as results supervising, competitive. position, and local market strategy execution.
- Develops and delivers performance presentation briefing materials for business reviews with extended state team, leadership, and other partners.
- Understands and maintains experienced knowledge of current state laws and regulatory environments for assigned states.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Risk Management, Supply Chain, Statistics, or related discipline OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years of relevant property and casualty product management experience analyzing data and developing recommendations used to influence business decisions or advanced degree in Business, Marketing, Risk Management, Supply Chain, Statistics, or related discipline with 2 years of related experience.
- Advanced skills using data querying tools and dashboards including excel, Tableau, or other analysis tools.
- Knowledge of product related regulations, and risk and compliance requirements.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Familiarity with current P&C operating routines preferred
- Working knowledge of Telematics
The above description reflects the details considered vital to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $72,900-$131,400*.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.