Member Feedback Analyst Senior
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Onsite Gym/ Fitness Center
Paid Time Off
Retirement Plan (With Match)
Health and Wellness Programs
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the military community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Member Feedback Analyst Senior
Purpose of JobProvides insight into customer interactions, trends, and communications from various communication channels and surveys. Utilizes data gathering, analyses, reporting, and modeling techniques to identify and quantify issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Works under minimal supervision to execute analytical strategies to aggregate feedback for complex to highly complex trends and patterns that highlight opportunities to improve member experience and business performance.
- Applies advanced knowledge to utilize analytical tools and systems to generate insights that enable root cause analysis.
- Monitors member interaction through various channels (e.g., mobile, E-mail, call dialogue) and serves as a quantitative and /or qualitative analyst to drive business action in the resolution of identified and/or escalated complex issues.
- Conducts pre- and post-project plan analyses, identifying insights and reviewing/monitoring performance of enacted improvements, as appropriate.
- Prepares reports and effectively communicates findings, actions to be taken and recommendations to senior management.
- Works with business teams across the Enterprise to assist with resolution of issues.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years combined experience in research, performance reporting, and/or process improvement.
- 3 or more years should also include qualitative research experience.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Advanced business acumen across all Banking products
- Working knowledge of Clarabridge system and NPS
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot table, macro, SQL), Tableau, SAS coding
- 2 or more years’ experience with preparation stakeholder of presentations
Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.