Experience Owner - Mobile Pay (Remote work location available)
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Experience Owner—Mobile Pay for one of the following locations: San Antonio, TX or Remote.
Responsible for creating and executing cross-channel experiences and/or Business Deliverables. Understands the business performance of the experience and its financial impact on the business. Responsible for the risk, controls and mitigation strategies for experiences through consistent use and application of existing frameworks and follows documented risk and compliance policies and procedures for all business activities. Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensures these risks are effectively identified, measured, monitored and controlled.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Manages experience lifecycle from conception to release, iteration and maintenance, optimizing the outcome for the product/experience while prioritizing work to ensure delivery to experience expectations.
- Leverages human-centered design methodology with key stakeholders, partners, and process owners to drive design improvements for end users.
- Facilitates and drives the end to end ownership and management of experiences and processes to members and/or employees.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that serves Members’, Employees and business needs.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights, and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); ensures correct data and instrumentation for the experience and related sub-processes; uses data to improve experiences.
- Partners with Enterprise stakeholders to promote Member experiences and/or Business Deliverables that are aligned to strategic outcomes and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Partners with process owners to ensure ongoing documentation and process certification and experience(s) which includes control plans, understanding the tools used in the respective process or experience, identification and measurement of metrics for success and adherence to applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging CoSA and business process risks across all activities and ensures these risks are effectively measured, monitored and controlled.
- Understands acceptable performance limits and establishes and leads management routines and control plans to monitor performance and react accordingly when the process is out of acceptable limits.
- Understands primary regulations commonly applicable to regulated products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree (10 years of experience in lieu of a degree).
- 6 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process, or user experience design OR Master's Degree and 4 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user experience design.
- Knowledge of federal laws, rules, regulations, and applicable guidance to include: OCC Heightened Standards, FFIEC- Retail Payment Systems Handbook, Payment Rules (NACHA, Zelle, etc.), BSA/AML, Reg CC, Reg E, Reg DD
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Experience in building and delivering on product vision and roadmap, leading end-to-end product development and optimizing data driven product performance
- Experience working in a cross-functional teams such as contact center, omnichannel, card rails, risk etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of current payments, financial services and/or e-commerce payment technologies
- Experience in launching and scaling mobile centric products
- Experience building 3rd party partnerships with aggregators, merchants, networks and technology companies (Apple, Google, Samsung, Paypal) etc.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $80,200--$144,500*(this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.