Executive, Real Estate Product Distribution
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Onsite Gym/ Fitness Center
Paid Time Off
Retirement Plan (With Match)
Health and Wellness Programs
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the military community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Executive, Real Estate Product Distribution
Job ID R0042461
Purpose of JobDevelops the strategic and operational plan for an integrated, omni-channel member experience across all of Bank distribution channels (physical, virtual, digital, phone) to include managing Mortgage and Home Equity Lines of Credit acquisitions for deeper relationships and to deliver a consistently improving member experience overall. Additionally, the incumbent in this role will partner across a matrix-managed organization to influence and optimize the distribution strategy and execution across all lines of business and staff organizations. Ensures compliance, quality, and effective risk management across all channels through collaboration with key control partners in Risk and Compliance.
- Creates the strategy and operational plan for delivering integrated sales and service related experiences that engage members across all interaction channels
- Partner with leaders across the Bank and Enterprise to ensure our members’ needs are met completely whether Mortgage is the lead product or a deepening product by offering creative solutions to meet housing needs in concert with other products and services offered by USAA
- Provides the Head of Real Estate with an integrated view of business performance and leads the design and execution of tactical plans to improve performance
- Delivers highly competitive products and services, resolving system and process gaps, and delivering on their business goals
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risk that stem from business activities. Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures and identifies, measures, monitors and controls for risk and compliance issues, to include sales practices, to enhance organizational safety and soundness
- Designs, leads and implements business transformation initiatives and projects related to the loan officer operating model in close partnership with internal stakeholders
- Leads a team whose customer sales and service is the primary goal through the highest standards of compliance, integrity, ethics, loyalty, competence, quality and fairness
- Establishes business objectives for the department and is responsible for achieving targeted business results and service levels
- Responsible for improvement in member survey feedback by improving loan officer compliant processes
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 10 or more years of progressive related experience developing Mortgage strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment required
- 8 or more years of Mortgage people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams required
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals required
- Senior executive-level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required
- Experience leading multi-channel disciplinary mortgage sales organizations, including retail, direct/correspondent, and broker dealer channels
- Experience working across mortgage industry GSEs, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VHA, Ginnie Mae, etc.
- Deep mortgage business acumen, including quality and salability metrics, go to market strategy, etc.
- Deep compliance, risk, and quality expertise in mortgage industry
- Abilityto create, implement, and leverage digital capabilities
- Understanding of Design Thinking to advance mortgage customer engagement
- Professional experience building successful relationships and business partnerships with Realtors