Executive Director, Brand Management
Purpose of JobLeads teams responsible for developing multi-channel strategies and plan to drive product, member, and deepening within an assigned LOB area. This includes working with the ULOB teams to leverage their experiences strategies and effective drive them across marketing, sales, service, and digital. Integrating the member experience to help increase the share of USAA LOB services our members need with USAA as well as acquire new member relationships. Works closely with the LOB and relevant Enterprise leaders to understand the key business priorities, goals and objectives, and to tangibly tie outcomes of the LOB programs to these goals. Works closely with extended analytics and performance community to ensure performance optimization and alignment to goals.
- Works with research, analysis, finance, and the LOB experience teams to continuously optimize and develop new strategies for products.
- Develops integrated marketing and sales plans to deliver results.
- Serves as the leader and primary owner of assigned LOB product plan delivery.
- Works closely with the LOB as well as key marketing/distribution partners to optimize sales funnel performance.
- Responsible for driving enterprise member goals through LOB initiatives and extended collaboration with LOB peers.
- Work closely with enterprise teams to ensure LOB sales and marketing plans are aligned to enterprise member goals.
- Optimize performance towards these goals.
- Responsible for optimization of LOB utilization performance to drive enterprise deepening and SOR.
- Work closely with product teams, channels, and marketing teams to ensure deepening and retention goals are hit in alignment with USAA mission.
- Creates and allocates budgets to support the various marketing plans.
- Responsible for cost effective expenditures.
- Manages and is accountable for coaching and developing team.
- Performs personnel management functions, including employee selection, team building, project/workload assignment, employee training, monitoring of work activity and performance evaluation.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 10 or more years of progressive related experience developing financial services marketing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment.
- 4 or more years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams.
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals.
- Executive-level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices and emerging trends.
- Experience with annuities and retirement investment products preferred.
- MBA or equivalent higher education relevant to role.
- Demonstrated marketing competency in digital platforms.
- Experience across E2E marketing functions (strategy / planning / execution / measurement) highly regulated industries (Fortune 100).
- Elevated emotional intelligence and consultative skillset.
- Clear indications of future potential for growth and succession planning.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $135,400 - $243,800
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Long Term Incentive Plan: Cash payment for Executives only representing a cash payment which is both time and performance based
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.