Executive, Bank Sales and Service Contact Center
- Job ID
- Date posted
Purpose of JobProvides executive leadership, strategic direction, and resource stewardship of the Bank Sales and Service Contact Center organization. Leads Member Contact and Experience for the Bank; plans, coordinates, and oversees operations which allow employees to meet or exceed member service expectations. Shares accountability for overall Bank Sales and Service Contact Center performance, Omnichannel organizational goals, and aligning objectives with the business strategy. Creates a culture that focuses on continuous improvement, excellence, and a compliance/service-oriented approach. Ensures coordination with internal and external service providers in the delivery of USAA Service to its members.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities
- Builds and oversees the Bank Sales and Service Contact Center through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities
- Responsible and accountable for achieving Enterprise standards for Contact Center compliance process and technical adherence throughout their organization
- Manages third party contract and labor according with Enterprise Third Party Risk Management standards
- Partners with and influences key business leaders in the development of business strategy
- Develop strategy and lead cross functional teams in a continuous effort to improve the member experience
- Explore member feedback and data from the member experience and map member feedback and behavior to identify pain points and new opportunities
- Leads large-scale member contact organizations (500+ people) across Omnichannel (voice, chat, asynchronous messaging, etc.) to drive overall member experience for Enterprise
- Provides and instills an attitude of caring and empathy toward the concerns of our customers and employees to deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrates financial acumen through strict adherence to budgetary and financial constraints
- Leads the Enterprise workforce function balancing the needs to serve members with the need to be financially efficient. Partners with data and analytics teams to design and implement performance management dashboards and KPI reporting focused on internal and third-party operational efficiency and conversion rates
- Develops operational expectations for a complex contact center environment (average speed of answer, occupancy, shrinkage, average handle time, member satisfaction, etc.)
- Responsible and accountable for increasing the depth of member relationships (products per member) by retaining, growing and acquiring new members, in a compliant manner
- Creates and maintains an optimal environment and culture that encourages open lines of communication
- Bachelor’s degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree
- 10 years of progressive contact center experience in a financial services industry supporting clients/customers/members in a multi-channel environment (voice, web, live chat, email, mobile, social media)
- 6 years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams required with demonstrated ability developing talent, managing workflow, engaging and inspiring staff and peers, and fostering open communication
- 5 years of experience developing strategy for and executing very large-scale programs requiring data analytics and driving enterprise wide improvements
- Deep understanding of banking regulatory environment, regulatory requirements, and application of compliance-related policies and procedures (e.g. Sales Practices, Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) etc.)
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills to lead initiatives to improve contact center effectiveness and efficiencies
- Previous leadership or management experience required of large and/or multi-site contact centers (250+ employees)
- Experience leading through change and promoting changing well in the organization
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $178,700 - $321,800
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Long Term Incentive Plan: Cash payment for Executives only representing a cash payment which is both time and performance based
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.