Director, Talent Acquisition Branding and InsightsLocation San Antonio, Texas Secondary Locations REMOTE,ZZ;San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0032864 Date posted May. 07, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Director, Talent Acquisition Branding and Insights for our San Antonio, TX or Remote facility.
Leverages deep knowledge of the external market shifts to design, develop and execute a talent acquisition sourcing strategy that amplifies the brand to inspire candidates to explore USAA and deliver the right talent ahead of need. Elevates others to excellence with experience coaching and developing a team through vision and values. Continuously scans the world for strategic context and inspiration that fuels USAA talent acquisition strategy and leads to connections that advance our strategy. Drive innovation and create communities of prospective talent through social media. Advocate for the candidate experience to senior leaders and effectively support client groups- tactically and strategically.
- Leads the planning, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs/campaigns.
- Partners with internal and external partners to assess business issues and develop executable plans to address program/campaign needs and drive the development of new programs.
- May lead cross functional strategic projects/teams to implement talent related initiatives.
- Partners with management to design tailored talent program initiatives.
- Ensures talent programs are measurable and meet business needs.
- Creates and evaluates key metrics/operational performance indicators that support staffing and business objectives.
- Partners with Human Resources peers and business leaders to influence short and long-term sourcing strategies according to established workforce/skill requirements.
- Establishes strategic partnerships with outside vendors and consultants to incorporate industry best practices, trends, processes, and products and services into current staffing program strategies.
- Communicates talent program and initiatives with the enterprise to ensure understanding.
- Manages a team of individual contributors.
- Establishes performance expectations and provides feedback, coaching, and career counseling for direct reports and matrixed team members (project team members).
- Manages and directs the daily work activities of internal and external sourcing groups.
- Performs management functions, including team building, project/workload assignment, employee training, monitoring of work activity and performance evaluation.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required. 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of strategic talent acquisition branding and campaign experience, strategic planning and project management experience with subject-matter-expert knowledge of recruitment branding and sourcing strategy, to include at least 3 years of experience leading teams.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage talent, manage workflow and project execution, engage and inspire direct reports and peers, foster open communication, establish plans, manage and improve processes, build relationships, and establish trust.
- Skilled at communicating with all levels in a clear and concise manner with executive presence
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 10 or more years of strategic talent acquisition branding and campaign experience, strategic planning and project management experience with subject-matter-expert knowledge of recruitment branding and campaign strategy to include at least 5 years of experience leading teams.
- 10 or more years developing effective sourcing strategies using a combination of talent branding, market analytics, campaigns, Employee Referral Programs, social media and other relevant strategy channels.
***Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first six months in position.***
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the opening is 05/13/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- VP and Head of Talent Acquisition San Antonio, Texas
- Director, Talent Acquisition (Information Technology) San Antonio, Texas
- Lead Campus Recruitment Manager San Antonio, Texas