Director, Secondary Marketing (Post Closing)Location San Antonio, Texas Secondary Locations San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0040037 Date posted Oct. 19, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobResponsible for Mortgage Post Closing for first mortgage products. This position will work with strategic partners to utilize process maps, analyze, create, and implement operational procedures, develop and/or enhance operational reporting and drive strategy for Post-Closing. This position will lead a highly performing team of Post-Closing professionals to drive workflow, ensure operational metrics are achieved and manage vendors through day-to-day activities. Contained within this role is the responsibility to act as a liaison with strategic partners to provide information, assist on operational audits, such as MERS and investors, and resolve problems.
- Perform management responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws
- Manage and perform salability duties for FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, and Non-Agency mortgages
- Manage and perform due diligence duties for Non-Agency mortgages
- Manage and perform insuring related duties for FHA, VA and USDA mortgages
- Monitor, resolve and report on conditions requested by FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, FHLMC & Investors
- Manage and perform TRID compliance reviews related to Closing Disclosure timing, fees, credits and clerical errors for cures.
- Monitor and manage workflow details
- Analyze, suggest, develop and implement procedural changes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Works with external and internal auditors as necessary
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Provide training and guidance to post close department personnel
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Responsible for monitoring performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Perform management responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 5 or more years’ experience in mortgage banking or related industry.
- Two years’ experience in a manager role.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses
- Degree in Business or related field
- 5 plus years of post-closing experience.
- Direct experience working with the GSE’s and the VA.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 10/24/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Supervision and Controls Advisor I San Antonio, Texas
- Regulatory Relations Manager Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Credit Risk Analyst Senior - Real Estate San Antonio, Texas
- Regulatory Relations Analyst I Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida