Director, Real Estate FulfillmentLocation San Antonio, Texas Secondary Locations San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0037089 Date posted Aug. 27, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobDirectly manages resources for the attainment of business goals and objectives, and/or may manage several units through subordinate managers. Fosters collaboration and leads employees and teams to achieve a shared member service vision. Proactively identifies improvements to products, processes and the delivery of service. Organizes and directs the execution of operational and strategic business plans. Serves as an owner of a business process and/or program.
- Maintains expert knowledge of Bank Real Estate products and regulations.
- Ensures that all departmental goals are met by communicating management objectives to all areas and by providing feedback in relation to these goals.
- Identifies opportunities to improve products, processes and service to achieve strategic and tactical goals.
- Supports achievement of business objectives through effective management of resources and effective pipeline management.
- Responsible for new employee selection, employee development, performance evaluation, behavior modification, career counseling, resolution of employee issues and all manager related administrative functions in support of own team and others within the Real Estate department as needed.
- Develops and executes business plans based upon enterprise and Bank operational plan and vision.
- Evaluates industry technologies for possible implementation to improve departmental efficiencies.
- Identifies Real Estate strategies and prioritizes employee efforts accordingly.
- Serves as a leader by clearly demonstrating that delivering an exceptional member experience is the primary goal and is obtained through the highest standards of integrity, ethics, loyalty, competence, quality and fairness.
- Coaches, mentors and positively influences employees and managers.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, motivational, and interpersonal skills and models these qualities to employees, peers and upper management.
- Leads complex Bank and enterprise projects, programs and committees.
- Communicates project plans and organizes and champions related changes by eliminating roadblocks to successful implementation
- Prepares and conducts project and program briefings to all levels of management.
- Bachelors' Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 8 or more years financial services experience.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 4 or more years of Leadership experience within Mortgage Processing, Closing or Underwriting.
- 4 or more years of effective management of quality and risk within large scale operations.
- Cross-functional experience within the real estate product business lines.
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills and the ability to create followership within and across an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to comprehend and communicate guidelines, procedures, and products.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 9/09/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- VP, Regulatory Affairs Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas
- Director, Secondary Marketing (Post Closing) San Antonio, Texas
- R0039675 Director, Compliance - Life Insurance / Annuities Phoenix, Arizona | San Antonio, Texas
- Bank Compliance Risk Manager Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida