Director of Operations Infrastructure – Mortgage LOS Technology Workstream Lead
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Director of Operations Infrastructure – Mortgage LOS Technology Workstream Lead for our San Antonio, TX facility. This person may also work remotely with 10-20% travel expectations.
Supports assigned business production systems as well as their performance and execution. Responsible for building out a new robust testing function to solidify systemic soundness and create an environment that is change conducive and adaptable to change. This includes the expansion and processing of the Federal Savings Bank’s relationship banking vision and the development of system components required for processing accounts on the member level. Supports Policy & Strategy Integration for assigned products. Responsibilities include the implementation of approved strategies impacting functional area infrastructure. Accommodates risk models and system designs that maximize effectiveness and minimize bank losses. Maintains the integrity FSB global test design that runs all of our champion/challenger strategies and P&SA responsibilities covering assigned products, strategy integration and execution within that space.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
- Delivers Board and/or SOCC approved systems infrastructure to support functional area strategies successfully.
- Manages all technical aspects of business support within assigned systems and technology.
- Initiates and introduces control procedures, processes, techniques and analytical reporting to achieve and sustain top tier performance.
- Designs systems and processes that enable the achievement of strategic initiatives.
- Introduces and implements new technologies, best practices and contact channels to maximize FSB effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree required, or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of process management and systems development experience
- 5 or more years of functional area experience
- 5 or more years of process control and test design experience
- 3 or more years of direct team lead or management experience
- Expert knowledge of numerous systems, how they interface and process implications to rolling out new/upgraded systems
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 3+ years of experience delivering Mortgage infrastructure software solutions
- 3+ years of experience with large scale technology projects
- Mortgage business knowledge
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 8/24/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Development Product Owner Senior-PNC Modernization San Antonio, Texas
- Director, Development Product Owner Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas
- Agile Coach - Lead Level San Antonio, Texas
- Development Product Owner Lead San Antonio, Texas | Phoenix, Arizona
- Development Product Owner Lead - Life Company - San Antonio or Remote San Antonio, Texas