Digital Optimization Advisor Senior-Level
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Digital Optimization Advisor Senior -Level for the San Antonio Home Office I.
Designs statistically valid hypothesis tests on digital and statistical data gathered from digital, internet, website, and mobile performance and activities measurements. Applies analysis tools to isolate and analyze subsets of data (e.g., traffic, custom tracking variables, visits with conversion, etc.). Tailors reporting measures and metrics to meet business needs. Recommends business solutions based on data driven analyses. (This position is 100% Remote Work Environment)
Conducts analysis of digital business issues, or participates as a team member, to contribute to the refinement of the Digital strategy. Creates models from multiple data sources and implements and deploys techniques such as path analysis, segmentation and campaign attribution. Analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, conducting follow up and data verification as needed. Performs standard and ad-hoc analysis utilizing a variety of available digital analytics and reporting tools. Prepares and presents analytical results to teams and management. Identifies issues or developing trends that require modifications. Recommends optimization for site architecture, URL rewrites and alternative directories. Conveys digital analytical information to support digital development evaluations.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Facilitates teams or serves as a key contributor in the development and implementation of business initiatives.
Leverages business knowledge (products, processes, etc) and advanced subject matter knowledge to analyze, synthesize and/or interpret large quantities of information complex issues of unusual nature.
- May synthesize and/or interpret large quantities of information to recommend solutions to business issues.
- Develops and communicates recommendation to team and management.
- Maintains an advanced level knowledge of the competitive landscape and applies that knowledge to recognize business improvement opportunities.
- Encourages and applies innovative approaches to enhance business strategies.
- Prepares reports, documentation and other written information to deliver key messages and provide insight to management.
- Professionally responds to challenges; promoting a positive or constructive outlook.
- Aggressively pursues solutions to achieve business success.
- Serves as a mentor to less experienced peers and team members to achieve business results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a technical discipline required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years progressive experience in a business or technical function performing quantitative qualitative analysis to make data driven business recommendations.
- 6 or more years experience creating models from multiple data sources (e.g., digital internet, website, mobile) to analyze and derive recommendations to resolve business issues
- 4 or more years experience using split-testing software such as Test & Target, Optimizely, Monetate Maxymizer, or SiteSpect. or 4 or more years experience using digital analytics software such as SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, or Web Trends.
- Strong understanding of reengineering issues and challenges.
- Effective Negotiation skills, competent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and a wide variety of analytical tools.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ability to synthesize information for effective decision making.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Experience with testing tools (Maximiser, Optimizely, Adobe Target)
- Experience with analytics ( Adobe Web Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Site Cat, Glass Box)
- Human Centered Design skills
- Good presentation skills.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 9/27/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Digital Content Manager Mid- Level San Antonio, Texas
- Digital/Technical Product Manager Senior--Real Estate San Antonio, Texas | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Digital /Technical Product Manager -Senior Level San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | Tampa, Florida