Compliance Risk Manager Lead
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Compliance Risk Manager Lead
for the San Antonio, TX Home Office, Tampa, FL Office, Colorado Spring, CO Office, Plano, TX Office and Phoenix, AZ Office..
Executes compliance oversight of USAA's Bank Marketing processes and Marketing content to ensure compliance with applicable Laws/Regulations.
Serves as key stakeholder in overseeing process and control development as it relates to marketing audience creation, content/review and marketing fulfill.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding business products, services, and processes through a compliance framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory requirements. In partnership with the business and key stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting the interests of USAA and its members.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and potential compliance solutions, and leads cross-functional teams through the problem resolution process.
- Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to influence business leadership on effective solutions and may represent leadership on complex issues.
- Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key challenges.
- May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and regulations and provides direction to others on complex issues.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years relevant experience in compliance, risk, legal or audit within the financial services or insurance industry.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Expert knowledge of relevant indus try regulations and regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and regulatory expectations
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience overseeing Compliance for Marketing and Advertising for Bank products and services including Lending, Credit Card, Deposits and/or Real Estate.
- Strong expertise on applicable regulatory requirements such as UDA(A)P, Reg Z, Reg B, Reg DD, FDIC Advertisement of Membership, CAN-SPAM
- Experience executing core Compliance program management such as Issue Management, Complaints analysis and review, Compliance Monitoring and Compliance Risk Assessment.
- Ability to partner with Business stakeholders and influence requirements for processes, controls and remediation activities.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $97,200- $175,000*( this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Director, Supervision and Controls (Remote Environment Available) San Antonio, Texas
- Compliance Risk Manager Lead – FCRA (100% Remote Work Environment Available) San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Supervision and Controls Advisor I (Remote Environment Available) San Antonio, Texas
- Compliance Risk Manager Senior - Property and Casualty San Antonio, Texas | Phoenix, Arizona
- Shared Services Compliance Executive San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida