Compliance Risk Manager Lead-Anti-Bribery and CorruptionLocation San Antonio, Texas Secondary Locations REMOTE,ZZ;San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0036858 Date posted Sep. 09, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Compliance Risk Manager Lead – Anti-Bribery and Corruption (“ABAC”) for our San Antonio, TX facility or remote location.
The ABAC Compliance Risk Manager Lead executes and motivates cross-functional team members in strategy development and implementation of ABAC compliance solutions. You would be responsible for complex and often unique work assignments, such as developing, implementing, and monitoring compliance policies, procedures, systems, and controls within the Enterprise ABAC Compliance department and other enterprise departments. You would serve as the subject matter expert for ABAC compliance related matters and ensure documentation, policies, processes, and controls comply with enterprise policies and regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and potential compliance solutions, and leads cross-functional teams through the problem resolution process.
- Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to influence business leadership on effective solutions and may represent leadership on complex issues.
- Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key challenges.
- May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and regulations and provides direction to others on complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of risk, compliance, or audit experience required.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and regulatory expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 6+ years experience at a law firm, a consulting firm, “Big Four” accounting firm, legal or Compliance department, or regulator (OFAC, SEC, DOJ, FED, state securities regulator).
- 3+ years proven experience with FCPA, UK Bribery Act, and similar laws and regulations globally.
- Proven experience in an ABAC advisory role focused on Hiring Practices, Finance & Expense Controls (including Gifts & Entertainment), Charitable/Foundation activities, Marketing/Events, Interaction with Government Officials, and Third-Party Risk management.
- Proven experience in drafting relevant ABAC Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Proven experience with Annual Risk Assessment management and program Monitoring & Testing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong presentation skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with key partners and interface with businesses and functions in order to facilitate the successful implementation of the Enterprise ABAC Program.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
- Compliance Analyst I-Military Protections Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Compliance Analyst Senior Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Business Risk and Controls Advisor San Antonio, Texas
- Investment Analyst I (CIO) San Antonio, Texas