Business Strategy and Planning Advisor Midlevel
- Job ID
- Date posted
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a hardworking Business Strategy and Planning Advisor Midlevel to work in a hybrid capacity in any of the following Offices: San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL, Colorado Springs, CO, Charlotte, NC or Chesapeake, VA offices.
A Hybrid workstyle enables greater flexibility for employees to work in the office and remotely.
Provides supports to executive management to identify, develop and communicate specific business strategies across Retail Bank functional areas, applying proficient knowledge of USAA, industry, business development, and financial planning. Conducts strategic analyses of business needs and environmental trends in support of business strategy development and planning processes and, as appropriate, enterprise strategy and planning processes. Conducts business strategy reviews to assess progress of strategy achievement.
- Identifies and leads existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are optimally identified, measured, supervised, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
- Supports the development and coordination of Retail Bank strategy.
- Works with Retail Bank executive management to establish strategic framework that enables short and long-term business goals and objectives.
- Identifies and implements specific processes to run the business strategic and operational planning process.
- Maintains and aligns business process and frameworks to USAA enterprise strategy process and framework.
- Maintains Retail Bank specific strategic and operational roadmaps to ensure results are met (current and future).
- Collaborates with change partners to define change management plans and strategies for large, sophisticated business specific initiatives that often impact the organization and/or enterprise.
- Performs primary and secondary research and analysis and synthesizes findings on market, industry, consumer and competitor trends.
- Supports Retail with the design and coordination of the annual strategic planning and operational planning processes.
- Bachelor's degree: OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 4 years of directly related business planning consultation with experience contributing to the development of business strategy short-term and/or long-term goals.
- Proficient level of effective executive level communications and facilitation experience.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Demonstrated business acumen in financial services or related industry, and a proven track record to balance strategic thinking with practical implementation skills.
- Proven analytical skills, an ability to translate raw information into practical strategies and initiatives.
- 1+ years in a banking industry job role
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $66,300-$119,500.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit USAA Total Rewards.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.