Business Process Consultant Senior (Property Claims)Location San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida Secondary Locations Colorado Springs,Colorado;Phoenix,Arizona;San Antonio,Texas;Tampa,Florida; Job ID R0038896 Date posted Sep. 24, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobEstablishes strategic partnerships and maintains effective relationships with assigned CoSA business unit(s) and manages stakeholder interests including but not limited to CFO, HR, IT, and Legal. Applies expert knowledge and acts as a trusted advisor by providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier management, third party risk management, and global operations. Collects and consolidates demand and identifies opportunities by business portfolio, vertically within the CoSA and/or horizontally across the enterprise. Understands the customer market strategy and proactively identifies and confirms business requirements. Oversees the development of business process related solutions for clients. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs, determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the project which generally leads to a client’s internal process or function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness. May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a third party. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Business Process Consultant for the San Antonio Home Office I.
- Implements and coach’s others in the implementation of customer engagement and product development plans. Develops customer specific business process program plans that align with customer, business deliverable, and enterprise strategy and influence appropriate roadmap(s).
- Acquires and applies expert knowledge of the business and leads alignment and development of business deliverable processes and capabilities with business needs.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex projects.
- Manages business process risks by using established methodologies and exercising control plans to ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements, process requirements, and business needs. Identifies CoSA and business process risks across all activities.
- Develops communication plans for customers and internal stakeholders. Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and customers across all business process projects and services using proactive communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes reporting, data, and analytics to measure process and project performance, deliver operational efficiencies, and inform key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree. 4 additional years’ experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years business process consulting or related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
- 4+ years Process management experience OR Property Claims experience
- Master’s degree or professional designations in fields related to analytics, business, or insurance
- Six Sigma skills including experience improving quality and productivity/efficiency (Industrial Engineering, Lean, etc.)
- Experience with business analysis and basic statistics
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and create appropriate controls
- Demonstrated experience documenting processes or procedures
- Change Leadership experience resulting in significant process changes. Leading change with stakeholders whether executive, middle management or frontline and staff support.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
- Director, Business Process Consultant - Workforce Management in Auto Claims Experience Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida | Chesapeake, Virginia
- Director, Business Process Consultant - Auto Claims Experience Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida | Chesapeake, Virginia
- Director, Business Process Consultant (Claims) Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida | Chesapeake, Virginia