Business Advisor Senior – Court Order Operations
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Business Advisor Senior for our San Antonio, TX facility. This person may also work remotely in a 100% Remote Work Environment.
Advises stakeholders by providing business planning guidance to include research, development, planning and implementation of procedures and processes to increase business viability and ensure compliance and/or product competitiveness and profitable growth. Develops and implements solutions to influence business decisions for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business. Develops best in practice solutions to complex business challenges. Identifies opportunities to change, enhance, or streamline existing business projects and initiatives. Identifies regulatory and/or operational gaps within the experience to mitigate key risks associated with financial, reputational or member harm.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Identifies compliance and/or profit growth opportunities and provides guidance on procedure and process improvements to influence business optimization.
- Leads teams and owns project management action plans, business rules analysis and development, product development and service delivery.
- Collaborates with enterprise partners to facilitate the development of business rules, requirements and artifacts for business projects and initiatives, and responsible for required documentation of business decisions.
- Responsible for monitoring risks within the internal control environment and advising on and recommending risk mitigation actions by collaborating with Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners.
- Coordinates training, communications and related activities for new processes, product updates etc. where changes may be more complex and/or may have cross-functional impact.
- May conduct root cause diagnostics of key processes, controls, regulatory requirements to identify and document these issues.
- Monitors, develop and communicate audit testing, control testing and examination requests.
- Assists with development and management of operational reporting and provides trend analyses and solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years of project management, process consulting, or business optimization planning experience within the financial services industry.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry technology applications, such as Salesforce, SharePoint, Portal, CRM, CBS, Fiserv, KDIM, Fidelity, Metric Stream or other industry related applications.
- Experience developing solutions and recommendations that will increase efficiency and improve business decisions, including managing performance and profitability, in adherence to risk and compliance guidelines.
- Knowledgeable in the applications of Agile process and procedures.
- Knowledge and application of risk management frameworks and regulatory requirements for applicable LOB.
- Demonstrated experience in developing communications and delivering key information effectively to stakeholders and all levels of management to influence decisions centered around business optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing new business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to drive business value and results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to all levels of management.
- Strong ability to build and maintain cross functional relationships (e.g. enterprise partners, operations, legal, compliance).
- Financial Services experience, preferably deposits and/or legal processing.
- Demonstrated experience transitioning a highly manual process into a fully automated process.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $80,200 - $144,500*( this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.