Business Advisor I - USAA Bank Consumer Lending (Process Owner)Location San Antonio, Texas Secondary Locations San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0030924 Date posted Apr. 15, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Business Advisor I – USAA Bank Consumer Lending (Process Owner) for our San Antonio, TX facility.
USAA is currently looking for an experienced Business Advisor. The Business Advisor I will support the team’s Experience Owners in defining processes related to representative sales practices, underwriting a loan and assigning price to a loan offer. The BA will also support the compliance issue management process by working with data and analytics teams, business controls and others to resolve identified risks.
Develops and implements solutions to influence business decisions for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business. Assists with the development of best in practice solutions to complex business challenges. Identifies opportunities to change, enhance, or streamline existing business projects and initiatives. Acts as a subject matter recourse to assure proper compliance with processes and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies opportunities and/or implements business solutions to meet business needs.
- Researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers rules, requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to ensure compliance, product competitiveness, profitable growth and adherence to USAA's commitment to being World Class.
- Collaborates with enterprise partners to facilitate the development of business rules, requirements and artifacts.
- Develops test strategies and criteria, and assists with test execution, defect prioritization and resolution.
- Coordinates with appropriate stakeholders and program/project sponsors to help ensure successful product and initiative implementation.
- Develops and manages consistent execution of operational and market performance policies across multiple operations centers and provides trend analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years relevant product or industry experience.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant industry technology applications.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Current or prior military experience
- Prior experience in consumer lending (Auto, Personal and Other Secured offerings)
- Prior experience in bank credit risk or underwriting
- Prior experience mapping processes and developing procedures
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the opening is 04/21/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.