Bank Experience Owner Lead-Affluent Banking Segment (Remote Work Location Available)
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Bank Experience Owner Lead-Affluent Banking Segment. The new hire can work in any of the following locations: Remote, San Antonio, Plano, Phoenix, Colorado Springs, Tampa and Chesapeake.
Responsible for creating and executing cross-channel experiences and/or Business Deliverables. Understands the business performance of the experience and its financial impact on the business. Responsible for the risk, controls and mitigation strategies for experiences through consistent use and application of existing frameworks and follows documented risk and compliance policies and procedures for all business activities. Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensures these risks are effectively identified, measured, monitored and controlled.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Responsible for financial, regulatory, and operational risk management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps or findings.
- Leads and manages experience life cycle from conception to release, iteration and maintenance, while maintaining and prioritizing a backlog of experience, risk and process improvements to ensure delivery to experience expectations.
- Leverages human-centered design methodology with key stakeholders, partners, and process owners to drive design improvements for end users for high complexity, high risk and highly regulated experiences, processes and/or business deliverables.
- Drives and influences key stakeholders towards a unified experience that serves Members’, Employees and business needs, aligned to strategic outcomes in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Establishes and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights, and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); ensure correct data and instrumentation for the experience and related processes; uses data to improve experiences.
- Leads Agile management rhythms across the experience taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and action.
- Partners with process owners to ensure ongoing documentation and process certification and experience(s) which includes control plans, understanding the tools used in the respective process or experience, identification and measurement of metrics for success and adherence to applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging CoSA and business process risks across all activities and ensures these risks are effectively measured, monitored and controlled.
- Understands acceptable performance limits and establishes and leads management routines and control plans to monitor performance and react accordingly when the process is out of acceptable limits.
- Understands primary regulations commonly applicable to regulated products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree. 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 8 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process, or user experience design
- Master's Degree and 6 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user experience design.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Experience leading strategy for affluent banking segment
- Proven ability in utilizing user center design for product and / or experience development
- Thought leadership and demonstrated ability to set and translate strategy and vision into execution
- Experience conducting bank market research
- Demonstrated ability in building out roadmaps for existing and future work based on data
- SAFE agile methodology experience in writing features and stories
- Experience in first line risk management
- Background managing an end to end customer experience
- Experience managing multi-channel execution (from concept development to delivery) including working across multi-functional teams, such as Product, Marketing, Data and IT
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $97,200-175,000.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 2/28/21 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Experience Owner Lead Phoenix, Arizona | Colorado Springs, Colorado | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Product Management Director - Credit Card (Credit Risk Analytics) San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Experience Owner Lead San Antonio, Texas
- Bank Director, Senior Experience Owner (Remote Work Location Available) San Antonio, Texas | Chesapeake, Virginia | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Product Management Director - Deposits San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | Tampa, Florida