Learning Performance LeadLocation Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas Secondary Locations Plano,Texas;REMOTE,ZZ;San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0034495 Date posted Jun. 14, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Learning Performance Lead – Audit Services for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, or Remote facilities.
The Learning Performance Consultant develops learning strategies and operational plans. Provides thought leadership and solutions to align with USAA's professional development strategy and operational plan. Leads the implementation and sustainment of Audit Services’ professional development programs and initiatives. Performs complex and often unique work assignments and problem resolution. Manages multiple large-scale initiatives with minimal supervision
About USAA Audit Team
USAA is a growing financial services company and the Internal Audit function at USAA is an important part of this growth. It is an exciting time at USAA and in our Audit team! We are a diversified team of audit professionals, working across all USAA operations, seeing the incredible growth first-hand. USAA Audit Services affords you the ability to see USAA’s Mission in action on a daily basis. In this role you are part of USAA’s noble mission.
See what it's like to work for a company where your passion meets our purpose:
- Anticipates future audit professional development / talent management requirements to support changing business needs.
- Ensures alignment with enterprise integrated workforce plans.
- Synthesizes business needs, strategy, and department capabilities into solutions that address future challenges.
- Coaches and mentor’s peers and cross-functional team members to achieve business results.
- Leads the planning, design, development, implementation, communication, and evaluation of complex learning programs and/or activities.
- Partners with internal and external individuals to assess business issues and develop executable strategies to address program needs and/or drive the development of new programs and activities.
- Assembles key participants and leads cross functional teams in the strategy development and implementation of business solutions.
- Establishes strategic partnerships with outside vendors and consultants to incorporate industry best practices, trends, processes, and products and services into current professional development strategies.
- Continuously evaluates and improves the programs and processes to support Audit Services’ evolving business needs.
- Bachelor's degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of progressive work experience in development, organizational development, and/or talent management, to include at least 6 years of project/program development and management experience, and 3 or more years of leading cross-functional teams and/or managing people.
- Demonstrated credibility working with all levels of leadership.4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 6+ years experience managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting all training programs.
- Experience working at large, complex financial institution.
- Knowledge of risk and control concepts and related learning strategies; experience with internal audit function consider a plus.
- Understanding of financial institution regulatory landscape.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated sustainable high performance.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the opening is 06/22/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.