EPMO Documentation Content Owner - Senior level
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented EPMO Documentation Content Owner experience for our offices in San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX or 100% Remote Work Environment.
Note: The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) library of policies, standards, processes, procedures and controls documents and artifacts ensuring consistency, ease of use and maintenance. This role is responsible for documenting and updated these artifacts and the development of associated Instructor Led Training and Computer Based Training.
Effectively conceptualize, create, and edit written content for application across multiple audiences and channels, including, internal USAA digital, social, print media and business initiatives.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Creates new, and/or repurposes existing, written content for use across channels and audiences.
- Effectively collaborates with creative and business partners to understand communication objectives.
- Understands and practices principles and guidance outlined in USAA brand, content, and style guidelines.
- Applies knowledge of diverse writing styles and techniques as required by channel or audience.
- Actively participates in conceptualization for larger projects.
- Maintains and delivers on simultaneous assignments.
- Uses knowledge of industry and discipline best practices, as well as professional experience, to advise clients, influence final content direction, and ensure business objectives are met.
Minimum Education/Experience requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 6+ years of writing or editing experience within print, digital and/or video media, with emphasis on writing long and short form copy for print, and/or online channels including social media, email, landing pages and online ads
- Experience maintaining simultaneous projects with different requirements and communication objectives
- Advanced ability in written communication skills, including advertising, business and persuasive writing
- Experience understanding, following, assessing and helping others apply brand and style guidelines for written communications
- Demonstrated proficiency in work-related tools, processes and software such as: Microsoft Office, iWork, and/or Adobe Creative Suite
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Experience managing the EPMO library and being the subject matter expert on the location and content of the artifacts
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $72,900 - $131,400.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 2/28/21 by 11:59 pm CST time.