Real Estate Processor Senior
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Onsite Gym/ Fitness Center
Paid Time Off
Retirement Plan (With Match)
Health and Wellness Programs
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the military community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Real Estate Processor Senior
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Real Estate Processsor Senior for the Phoenix Campus.
Serves as the primary point of contact for the mortgage process after the loan is submitted to Fulfillment. Within defined guidelines and framework ensures that loan applications are accurate and supporting documentation complies with all regulatory, Credit Risk and investor guidelines. Complies with all compliance policies specifically related to the processing of a mortgage application. Adheres to disciplined and proactive pipeline management routines resulting in an exceptional and timely member service experience. Partners with various internal and external parties to render a decision on the mortgage loan. Obtains and maintains NMLS registration.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Performs all processing, pre-underwriting, and pre-closing tasks required to proactively manage mortgage loan files from receipt in processing to final disposition.
- Provides oversight to the daily workflow and ensures all service level objectives are met through proactive disciplined pipeline management.
- Provides guidance and coaching to processors to drive timely and accurate business results from point of application to funding.
- Provides direct feedback to processors that will help increase productivity, create efficiencies and elevate overall team knowledge
- Provides consistent feedback on trends to unit manager on team and employee performance.
- Serves as a resource to team member and facilitates or assists with unit training needs.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and serves as a subject matter expert in the development, evaluation, and implementation of processing system enhancements or business process improvements.
- Performs routine audits of the pipeline to ensure compliance with prescribed policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the team and proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement.
- Meets or exceeds team’s monthly performance goals to include production, quality and member satisfaction.
- Successful and timely completion of all compliance courses and mortgage product training and assessments, required by the business.
- High School Diploma OR General Equivalency Diploma
- 4 or more years of first mortgage loan processing experience.
- Proven proactive pipeline management skills with focus on hitting targeted disposition rates for 12 months or more.
- Proven track record collaborating and contributing as a SME on business process improvement initiatives
- Successful completion of first mortgage process proficiency assessment and or certification required.
- Active NMLS registration
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 5/28/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.