Product Management Analyst Lead - Property Product LineLocation Phoenix, Arizona | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida Secondary Locations Phoenix,Arizona;REMOTE,ZZ;San Antonio,Texas;Tampa,Florida; Job ID R0038218 Date posted Sep. 11, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Product Management Analyst Lead for the Property Product Line. This position will be located at our San Antonio Westridge, Phoenix or Tampa office and we will consider remote as a possible option.
Accountable for analyzing the profitability, competitiveness and sales performance for the product life cycle. Incumbents support Product Managers and partner with other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to compile, analyze and interpret data to make strategic and tactical recommendations. Responsible for defining the business questions and providing insights to improve business performance.
- Leads the evaluation of profit, competitive and sales performance as compared to plan or key metrics.
- Advanced subject matter expert in consulting and advising the Product Manager on information impacting their business goals.
- Leads the interaction with key stakeholders across the business to deliver insights that drive the business goals (to include but not limited to: Marketing, Operations, SFO, Legal, Experiences, Digital platforms, etc.).
- Serves as SME with information technology and business analysts on improving capabilities.
- Formulates responses to member inquiries elevated by Member Contact teams, as necessary.
- Serves as lead on researching internal and external information and conducts associated data analyses to assist with product feasibility.
- Runs complex statistical models and may present results of research and analysis to senior Product Management leadership, as necessary.
- Partners with the Product Manager in the development of product dashboards and metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 6 or more years of Property & Casualty experience, particularly in one or more key functions (e.g., Product Management, Pricing, Claims, Underwriting, Finance, Service Operations etc.).
- Highly effective communication and salesmanship skills leveraged to teach, mentor and influence business improvement.
- Demonstrated Bias for Action in an environment of ambiguity.
- Propensity for self and team development with a bias towards peer development.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 9/17/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Experience Owner Lead- AML Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Director, Senior Experience Owner : USAA Bank -Real Estate Product Management Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida | Chesapeake, Virginia
- Experience Owner San Antonio, Texas
- Experience Owner Lead (Consumer Lending – Decision Member Experience) San Antonio, Texas