Manager, Real Estate OriginationsLocation Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida Secondary Locations Phoenix,Arizona;Tampa,Florida; Job ID R0037645 Date posted Sep. 03, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobResponsible for leading a team responsible for providing excellent member service experiences via all USAA channels. Accountable for meeting bank and enterprise goals through team results in relationship management, member sales & retention, channel shifting execution & quality, and operational effectiveness.
We are currently seeking a talented Manager, Real Estate Originations for either the Tampa Crosstown Campus or the Phoenix Campus.
- Develops employees and provides coaching and feedback to facilitate professional development.
- Manages employee performance, assesses training requirements, evaluates individual training needs, and promotes the development of effective team relationships.
- Drives business results for maximum product goal attainment with strong focus on acquisition behaviors.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve operational effectiveness.
- Designs and implements operating procedures that provide improved customer service and enhanced internal efficiencies.
- Coordinates the resolution of complex, operational related issues.
- May assist with the resolution of escalated member complaints.
- Maintains current knowledge of changes in regulations, and the industry that may impact operations.
- May respond to regulatory inquiries and/or internal inquiries as necessary.
- May serve as project sponsor or business manager in special projects or initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 6 or more years of progressive related experience required.
- 2 or more years of direct team lead, supervisory or management experience required.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field.
- Accredited Mortgage Professional.
- Certified Mortgage Banker.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible management and/or large-scale project/process management within the RE mortgage industry.
- 3+ years’ experience redesigning business processes and call quality and regulatory standards.
- Experience with secondary markets (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, etc).
- Experience with regulatory requirements (RESPA, TILA, and CFPB).
- Experience with inbound channels, RE sales, and a loan officer model.
- Experience implementing/operating in a Loan Officer model within a RE lender or comparable institution.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 09/09/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Director, Compliance Risk Management - Quality Assurance Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Manager, Licensing Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Conduct and Ethics Compliance Principal Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Director Business Risk and Controls- Financial Controls Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida