IT Workload Automation AnalystLocation Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas Secondary Locations Phoenix,Arizona;Plano,Texas;San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0032384 Date posted May. 15, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented IT Workload Automation Analyst for our Phoenix, AZ, Plano, TX or San Antonio, TX facility.
Collaborates with technical teams to gather requirements and identify process and technical solutions. Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes to manage solution delivery for projects and analyzes opportunities to implement technology solutions. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to meet deliverables. Works with business partners, technical resources and management to evaluate business requirements and technologies at a detailed level in order to design, develop and implement technical solutions. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Consults with business to gather requirements.
- Develops and documents requirements & specifications.
- Assists in the development of business and technical criteria to evaluate technology solutions.
- Applies technical expertise to plan, analyze, design, build, validate & implement solutions.
- Determines solutions design utilizing selected technologies.
- Assists with solutions engineering for all supported technologies.
- Presents solution design for peer reviews.
- Provides oversight of Builds and validates correct operation and performance.
- Mentors peers and less experienced analysts.
- Complies with all operations, processes & procedures.
- Maintains awareness of service & financial targets for unit & department.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of relevant business support, and/or technical project management experience
- Proficient knowledge of application development, or database systems, or Voice, or WAN/LAN, server or desktop administration or design
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 2 to 4 years of BMC Suite or other products for Workload Management/Production Control
- Experience in Control-M and Control-O V8 and/or V9
- Network Data Transmission tools (e.g.: NDM, FTP, etc.)
- Agile development methodologies (e.g.: DevOPS) familiarity
- Familiarity with request ticketing system (e.g.: Service Now, Service Manager, Remedy)
- Excel, SQL or Development experience
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the opening is 05/21/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.