Experience Owner Lead- AML and Credit CardLocation Phoenix, Arizona | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida Secondary Locations Phoenix,Arizona;San Antonio,Texas;Tampa,Florida; Job ID R0034205 Date posted Jun. 12, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Experience Owner Lead - AML for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Tampa, FL or Phoenix, AZ facility.
Responsible for creating and executing Member experiences. Develops strategies, creates and manages the feature roadmap, and executes the best possible Member-facing experiences while balancing business needs. This is an individual contributor role requiring effective coordination across multiple teams and disciplines in the organization.
- Uses human-centered design to create beautiful experiences, bringing together strategy and execution.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that serves Members’ needs
- Leads and manages experience life cycle from conception to release, iteration and maintenance, driving the right product portfolio for the experience and prioritizing work in backlogs to ensure products are delivering to experience expectations
- Accountable for financial, regulatory, and operational risk management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps or findings
- Establishes and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights, and Key Risk
- Indicators(KRIs); ensure correct data and instrumentation for the experience and related sub-processes; uses data to improve experiences
- Leads Agile management rhythms up and down the experience taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and action
- Mentors other Experience Owners in delivering towards USAA’s experience-driven mission
- Leads projects with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for experience intents and product targets
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 8 or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance or financial services, product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design OR Master's Degree and 6 or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance or financial services, product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design.
- Experience leveraging data to make business decisions.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- USAA Credit Card acquisition and servicing knowledge.
- Experience working in Anti-Money Laundering preferably in first line of defense.
- Excellent communication to convey vision and influence business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through Agile to implement requirements and drive human center designs.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 06/17/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Experience Owner - USAA Bank: Product Mgt (Card Account Experiences) San Antonio, Texas
- Product Management Director - USAA Bank:- Card Performance Mgt. San Antonio, Texas
- Experience Owner Lead San Antonio, Texas
- Experience Owner San Antonio, Texas