Director, Real Estate Fulfillment (Closing) (Remote work from home)
ON-SITE GYM/ FITNESS CENTER
Paid Time Off
Retirement Plan (With Match)
Health and Wellness Programs
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the military community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Director, Real Estate Fulfillment (Closing) (Remote work from home)
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Director, Real Estate Fulfillment (Closing) for the Phoenix Campus.
Location: Remote work from Home
Directly manages resources for the attainment of business goals and objectives related to mortgage solutions, and/or may manage several units through subordinate managers. Drives Accountability and performance to achieve desired business results. Fosters collaboration and leads employees and teams to achieve a shared member service vision. Proactively identifies improvements to products, processes and the delivery of service. Organizes and directs the execution of operational and strategic business plans. Serves as an owner of a business process and/or program. Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities related to Real Estate Fulfillment.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Leads a large group of Mortgage Fulfillment people managers responsible for a cross functional organization in a matrix environment. Accountable for performance and pipeline management of resources.
- Responsible that all mortgage loans are fulfilled in compliance with regulations and policies and that they are in adherence to quality standards.
- Ensures that all departmental measurements are met by communicating management metric objectives to all areas and by providing feedback in relation to these goals.
- Identifies opportunities to improve Real Estate Mortgage products, processes and service to achieve strategic plans and tactical goals which includes third party vendor management. Executes Real Estate strategies and prioritizes employee efforts accordingly based upon Enterprise and Bank objectives.
- Evaluates industry technologies for possible implementation to improve departmental efficiencies. Leads complex Bank and enterprise projects, programs, committees and ensures timely and accurate completion of responsibilities.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of internal and external Real Estate products and regulations such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA and USAA guidelines, as well as, stays abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Responsible for new employee selection, onboarding, employee development, performance evaluation, behavior modification, career counseling, resolution of employee issues, retaining top talent and all manager related administrative functions in support of own team and others within the Real Estate department as needed.
- Oversees manager performance, assesses training requirements, evaluates individual training needs, and promotes the development of effective team relationships. Resolves complex issues related to service member escalations.
- Manages overall workload to ensure adequate resources are available to maintain operational efficiencies within budget limitations to achieve target business objectives.
- Serves as a leader by clearly demonstrating that delivering an exceptional member experience is the primary goal and is obtained through the highest standards of integrity, ethics, loyalty, competence, quality and fairness.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 8 years of Mortgage Banking Originations experience to include functional and technical expertise of mortgage loan processing demonstrated through progressive related experience within processing, closing, or underwriting function.
- 3 years of leadership, direct supervisory or direct management experience required.
- Advanced knowledge and ability to analyze and extrapolate data to create/manage business plan.
- Cross-functional experience within the real estate product business line.
- Effective management of quality and risk within small scale operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to comprehend and communicate guidelines, procedures, and products.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 4 or more years of Leadership experience within Mortgage Closing.
- 4 or more years of effective management of quality and risk within large scale operations.
- Cross-functional experience within the real estate product business lines.
- Strong interpersonal leadership
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 10/26/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
- Business Strategy Analyst Senior (Office and/or Remote) Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida | San Antonio, Texas | Chesapeake, Virginia
- Business Strategy Analyst Lead (Office and/or Remote) Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida | San Antonio, Texas | Chesapeake, Virginia
- Lead Business Risk and Controls Advisor (OmniChannel Quality Assurance) San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida
- Director, Decision Science Analytics (Office and/or Remote) San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida | Chesapeake, Virginia
- Decision Science Analyst I - Omnichannel Analytics (Remote Work Location Available) San Antonio, Texas | Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Tampa, Florida