Claims Operations ExecutiveLocation Phoenix, Arizona Secondary Locations Phoenix,Arizona; Job ID R0043222 Date posted Feb. 05, 2020 Apply Now
Purpose of JobThis role will report directly to the VP, Claims Operations for Property Claims and be located in the Phoenix office. By assigned Process, directs the handling of all automobile and/or property claims through subordinates. Responsible for member service, paying what we owe, controlling expenses, employee engagement, quality, compliance and results achieved. Develops strategies and plans to assure the support of enterprise strategies for service, growth and financial strength. Identifies and communicates challenges, provides recommendations and research information at the process and geographic levels for coordination with Product Line leaders and State Managers. Responsible for claims process centers in multiple geographic locations in the United States.
- Directly manages a sub-functional team, typically through subordinate middle management and executive people-managers.
- Provides directional guidance and workload prioritization duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Demonstrates executive-level thought leadership, strategy development, and financial and operational planning.
- Applies subject-matter-expert functional knowledge to lead subordinate teams in producing work deliverables in support of departmental and Enterprise initiatives.
- Leads broad functional and Enterprise projects.
- May serve as an executive sponsor for projects.
- Oversees the development of functional policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates major improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs highly complex tasks under minimal supervision and has discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines.
- Serves in an executive leadership capacity and has responsibility for performance management and professional development activities for subordinate workers.
- Bachelor Degree Required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 12 or more years of progressive related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment required.
- 6 or more years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams required.
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals required.
- Executive-level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
- 10+ years’ claims experience to include operational leadership roles
- Master’s Degree
- Experience building new operational teams
- Strong Property Claims knowledge
- Experience in claims catastrophe management operations
- Experience articulating a vision, aligning to strategic outcomes and tactically leading the executing to completion
- Business analytics experience and/or experience working with data and analytics to measure and drive business results.
- Management experience with a distributed office and/or field operations workforce