Bank Compliance Risk Manager LeadLocation Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida Secondary Locations Phoenix,Arizona;Plano,Texas;San Antonio,Texas;Tampa,Florida; Job ID R0036043 Date posted Jul. 23, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobCommunity: Compliance
Jobs that are part of a community have unique requirements established to maintain consistent application, usage and reporting structure. Please reach out to your HR Business Partner for additional information on specific requirements prior to posting and/or employee placement into this job.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding business products, services, and processes through a compliance framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory requirements. In partnership with the business and key stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting the interests of USAA and its members.
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and potential compliance solutions, and leads cross-functional teams through the problem resolution process.
- Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to influence business leadership on effective solutions and may represent leadership on complex issues.
- Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key challenges.
- May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and regulations and provides direction to others on complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of risk, compliance, or audit experience required
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and regulatory expectations
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
- Compliance Analyst I-Military Protections Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Compliance Analyst Senior Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Business Risk and Controls Advisor San Antonio, Texas
- Investment Analyst I (CIO) San Antonio, Texas