New Member Solutions SpecialistLocation Colorado Springs, Colorado Secondary Locations Colorado Springs,Colorado; Job ID R0040029 Date posted Oct. 16, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobProvides member onboarding, servicing and/or facilitation of product sales through various channels (e.g., phone, mail, e-mail, face-to-face). Deepens and retains member relationships through needs assessment and solution offerings from USAA products and services
We are currently seeking talented Member Solutions Specialist (New Member Solutions) for our Colorado Springs, CO call center for future opportunities in 2020.
Click on link below to watch USAA Banking and Insurance Sales and Service Careers Spotlight:
As a Member Solutions Specialist (New Member Solutions) you will provide member service and/or facilitates product sales through various channels (e.g., phone, mail, e-mail, face-to-face). Deepens member relationships through needs assessment and solution offerings from USAA products and services.
- Gathers information and close on product sales for a suite of services demonstrating advanced skills and knowledge of USAA products and benefits.
- Identifies member events to provide integrated solutions on products and close on product sales that meet the members needs and facilitate the members financial security.
- Empathizes with members and provide complex and/or integrated solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USAA product.
- Responds to and complete member requests.
- Availability to work a 40 hour 4 or 5 day schedule ending at 6PM and working every Saturday.
- Monday through Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm.
- The total amount of training time lasts approximately 12 weeks.
- High School Diploma (or GED).
- One or more years’ customer service in a retail and/or financial services environment. Acquisition and maintenance of applicable licenses/state registrations as required.
- 1+ years of selling experience to include frequent (e.g., daily) communications with customers via telephone, e-mail and/or face-to face.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide by providing a full range of financial services and products. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 32,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life.assist you with your professional goals. USAA also offers a variety of on-site
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. Each question has (Required) next to it. This indicates that the question is required for you to answer. It’s not necessarily a requirement for the position. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.