Anti-Bribery and Corruption Advisory PrincipalLocation San Antonio, Texas | Secondary Locations REMOTE,ZZ;San Antonio,Texas; Job ID R0037099 Date posted Aug. 21, 2019 Apply Now
Purpose of JobThe Principal, Enterprise ABAC Advisory is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of Enterprise wide Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC). Ensures compliance with all applicable anti-bribery & corruption (ABAC) laws, rules and regulations, including the FCPA, DOJ Guidance, Federal Sentencing Guidelines, and UK Bribery Act. The position will coordinate programs/policies such as Gifts & Entertainment, Charitable Contributions/Memberships & Sponsorships, client transactions, business development agents/consultants, and other third party risk. The ABAC Principal will execute the ABAC programs/projects aligned and integrated with corporate strategies, plans and initiatives.
- Develops, implements, and administers an Enterprise wide ABAC Risk Management Program, Policies and Procedures. Designs, evaluates, and drives ABAC compliance behaviors across the enterprise. Ensure compliance with all applicable ABAC laws and regulations.
- Responsible for incorporating appropriate policies procedures and controls into the enterprise program to mitigate risk exposure. Drives ABAC compliance behaviors across the enterprise.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and point of contact for the business on issues and/or risks related to Anti-Bribery & Corruption. Serves as a key advisor to the business on proper remediation of examination and/or audit findings.
- Develops and implements training across all levels of the organization to support a strong Anti-Bribery & Corruption compliance culture across the enterprise, as well as in individual business units.
- Acts as a liaison with regulators, as needed, regarding Anti-Bribery & Corruption matters including audit issues and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains expert knowledge of Anti-Bribery & Corruption compliance, new and amended laws and regulations impacting the business, and ensure the business incorporates evolving requirements and expectations in to practices and/or procedures.
- Leads compliance and enterprise initiatives that may impact and/or benefit the successful implementation of the Enterprise Anti-Bribery & Corruption compliance program.
- May serve as a proxy for the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Officer in senior leadership forums as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree OR four additional years of experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 10 or more years’ experience working within Compliance, Legal, Operations, Finance, Risk, Control functions, or Anti-Bribery & Corruption function.
- Expert knowledge of Anti-Bribery & Corruption or Political Activities Compliance, industry practices and emerging trends.
- Experience applying Anti-Bribery & Corruption or Political Activities Compliance knowledge - including relevant industry best practices - across a broad range of financial products and services.
- Experience interacting with legal counsel, law enforcement, regulators, and examiners on Anti-Bribery & Corruption issues.
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- MBA, JD, CCEP, CAPM, PMP or advanced degree in a related field.
- Proven experience with Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance policy and procedures development.
- Solid understanding of banking, finance and products.
- Ability to provide senior level Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance risk management direction and guidance as critical second line of defense.
- Experience developing, maintaining and delivering targeted Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance training to employees and management.
- Expert knowledge of requirements under the FCPA and UK Bribery Act regulations.
- Experience in overseeing, advising and providing guidance on non-U.S. lobbying and gifts to and entertainment of non-U.S. government officials.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
- Compliance Analyst I-Military Protections Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Compliance Analyst Senior Colorado Springs, Colorado | Phoenix, Arizona | Plano, Texas | San Antonio, Texas | Tampa, Florida
- Business Risk and Controls Advisor San Antonio, Texas
- Investment Analyst I (CIO) San Antonio, Texas