Our strength, stability and drive serve an important purpose.
USAA is unlike any other financial services organization. When you join us, you'll become part of a thriving community committed to going above for those who have gone beyond: the men and women of the U.S. military, their associates and their families. We draw upon our unique understanding of the military community's lives and livelihood, and our own financial strength, to provide a full range of highly competitive financial products and services for every stage of life.
Here are some things you should know about USAA:
- We are proud to be one of the only fully integrated financial services organizations in America
- Financially strong, USAA is ranked 139 on the FORTUNE 500®
- We have over 11 million members
- We are ranked among the top 10 largest homeowners insurers and auto insurers, based on direct written premiums (2013 ranking from SNL Financial data)
- We are ranked among the top 10 credit card providers for both outstanding balance and purchase volume (2012 ranking from Nilson Report, for MC/Visa only)
- We are proud employers of a diverse workforce and inclusive of individuals with disabilities, military and spouses/partners, and a multi-generational workforce
- We have more than 27,000 employees and are a premier employer of the military community
- We continue to grow and are planning to hire 8,000 new employees across our enterprise in the next few years
In order to play a role on our team, you don't have to be connected to the military yourself – you just need to share our passion for serving our members. Bring your career to USAA and discover an environment like no other.
Search for jobs now in any of our disciplines.